Back door of a Jeep
|When it comes to protecting your truck bed, nothing is better than a quality spray in bed liner product. But the bed liner is only as good as the installation, since it will warp, peel, or crack if not prepared and installed correctly. At Spray In Bedliners by C&F, you can be rest assured that you will always receive a professional installation of your new bedliner. As an authorized dealer for Xtreme Liners each one of our technicians have been factory trained and are dedicated to a continual education program. Below we offer a step by step procedure so that you will be completely aware of how your new bedliner is applied.|
The Jeep back door after having sprayon
- The first step of our spraying process is a thorough cleaning of the bed surface, which will include a degreasing to ensure that no foreign chemicals are left behind to compromise your application.
- Secondly, your truck will be masked off to avoid overspray. The entire truck is protected from high pressure of the spray which may otherwise jeopardize the integrity of paint, window, glass, chrome, etc. This process includes removing the tailgate and all hardware such as tie down hooks and tailgate bolts.
- Our next step is to sand the bed and tailgate with an 80 grit sandpaper and the edges are hand sanded with 100 grit.
- The bed and tailgate are wiped again with a solvent. This cleaning again removes any grease, dirt, dust, or other impurities which could affect the liner.
- The liner is sprayed at low heat of approximately 170° that will dry within seconds. . Immediately, the truck is unmasked and the tailgate and hardware are re-installed.
- You can now enjoy your new bedliner just so long as you avoid heavy cargo for at least 48 hours.
|If you have any questions regarding our application process or you would like to schedule a free consultation, please do not hesitate to contact Spray In Bedliners by C&F at 972-840-9799.|
|Thank you for your interest in Spray In Bedliners by C&F. We look forward to hearing from you soon!|
Home | Services | Products | Our Process | F.A.Q. | Gallery
Watch Our Commercial
| Request Services
| Contact Us
Spray In Bedliners Dallas, Texas
| Spray In Bedliners Garland, Texas
| Window Tinting Garland, Texas
Spray In Bedliners by C&F. Xtreme Bedliners. All rights reserved. Website Design by Brymels & Associates.